The Adult Recreational league is a COED league made up of female and male adults ages 18 and older.
- Each team will play 12 games, 8 v 8 on a U12 field.
- DATES: June 15th - July 22nd 2021.
- Games will be played Tuesday & Thursday starting at 5:30PM.
- Captains may add players to your team at any time (as long as the league has not met its 200 max. participants) after they have registered online.
- Each player must register individually.
- Registration Fee is $85.
- The first 200 registered participants will be allowed to play in adult league soccer.
- Players who register less than two weeks prior to first game may need provide own matching jersey without reduction in fees assessed.
- Players registering less than 2 weeks prior to the start of games and who do not have a specified team may be put on a waiting list. There is no guarantee of placement on a team for the season when registering late.
- Link to Adult Rules
Sponsorship/team fee will be $350 per team and must be paid by JUNE 1ST.
Click HERE for sponsor registration.
Registration Sheri Foster: Director of Member Services, firstname.lastname@example.org, 307.635.4625
Field Supervisor: Chad Legerski, Director of Operations, email@example.com