The Adult Recreational league is a COED league made up of female and male adults ages 18 and older.Each team will play minimum 12 games, 8 v 8 on a U12 field with playoffs at the end of the season.
DATES: June 14th - July 21st 2022.
Games will be played Tuesday & Thursday starting at 5:30PM.
Captains may add players to your team at any time (as long as the league has not met its 200 max. participants) after they have registered online.
Individual Registration click HERE
Each player must register individually.
Registration Fee is $85.
- The first 200 registered participants will be allowed to play in adult league soccer.
- Players who register less than two weeks prior to first game may need provide own matching jersey without reduction in fees assessed.
- Late registrations less than 2 weeks prior to the start of games AND who do not have a specified team may be put on a waiting list. There is no guarantee of placement on a team for the season when registering late.
- Link to Adult Rules
- Sponsorship/team fee will be $350 per team and must be paid by JUNE 1ST.
- Click HERE for sponsor registration.
Registration Sheri Foster: Director of Member Services, firstname.lastname@example.org, 307.635.4625
Field Supervisor: Chad Legerski, Director of Operations, email@example.com