The Adult Recreational league is a COED league made up of female and male adults ages 18 and older.
- Each team will play 12 games, 8 v 8 on a U12 field.
- TENTATIVE DATES ONLY pending on COVID19 Rules/ Regulations;
- Games: JULY 14th - AUGUST 20th.
- Games will be played Tuesday & Thursday starting at 5:30PM.
- Captains may add players to your team at any time (as long as the league has not met its 200 max. participants) after they have registered online.
- REGISTER NOW! You will need to enter payment information. NO CHARGE WILL OCCUR UNTIL THE CLUB HAS DETERMINE IF THE SEASON WILL BE ABLE TO CONTINUE DUE TO COVID19
- Each player must register individually.
- Registration Fee is $85.
- The first 200 registered participants will be allowed to play in adult league soccer.
- Players who register less than two weeks prior to first game may need provide own matching jersey without reduction in fees assessed.
- Players registering less than 2 weeks prior to the start of games and who do not have a specified team may be put on a waiting list. There is no guarantee of placement on a team for the season when registering late.
Sponsorship/team fee will be $350 per team and must be paid by July 1st.
Click HERE for sponsor registration.
Registration Sheri Foster: Director of Member Services, email@example.com, 307.635.4625
Field Supervisor: Chad Legerski, Director of Operations, firstname.lastname@example.org