This league consists of two teams of 3 playing against another team of 3. IT is to help players learn the fast pace of quick passes and touches on the ball. The player will develop quick thinking with no direction from a coach. Neither team has a goalkeeper.
No need for a coach, but we do need an adult to be the point of contact for each team.
- Dates: June 11th, 2019- June 25th, 2019 (Tuesday and Thursday)
- Registration Closes: June 5th
- Game Days: June 11th, 13th, 18th, 20th, and 25th, (27th Make up night)
- Number of Games: 10 games, 2 games per game night
- Divisions: 8U-Adult (divisions/age groups may be combined if needed, based on the number of teams enrolled for scheduling purposes) (If appropriate, there will be a competitive and recreational divisions) We will match up teams accordingly to their age and ability to play as many different teams as possible.)
- Register your team accordingly their AGE GROUP in 2018/2019 Season.
- Have a COED team? GREAT! just register as a Boy's team.
Absolutely no registrations will be taken after June 5th.
Any player who is not registered with the State Association (WYS) or for adults (USASA) in the current year (2018/2019):
Must provide a Waiver Release and Medical Consent Forms: Players 18 and over and parents/guardians of youth participants under the age of 18 must sign a waiver release and a medical consent form prior to playing. Forms will be verified prior to and on first day of games. Additional cost of $20.00 per player for insurance and administration fees.
All participants will receive a League t-shirt at the end of the season.
League Registrar: Sheri Foster, Directory of Member Services
General Information: firstname.lastname@example.org