This league consists of two teams of 3 playing against another team of 3. This league is to help players learn the fast pace of quick passes and touches on the ball. This league is designed to help with quick thinking with no direction from a coach. Neither team has a goalkeeper.
- Dates: June 22nd-July 13th
- Registration Closes: June 13th
- Game Days: June 22nd, 27th, 29th, July 6th, 11th, and 13th (13th only if needed as a weather make-up day)
- Number of Games: Guaranteed 10 games, 2 games per game night
- Divisions: U6-Adult (divisions/age groups may be combined if needed, based on the number of teams enrolled for scheduling purposes)
Absolutely no registrations will be taken after June 13th.
Any player who is not registered with the State Association (WYS) or for adults (USASA) in the current year (2016/2017):
Must provide a Waiver Release and Medical Consent Forms: Players 18 and over and parents/guardians of youth participants under the age of 18 must sign a waiver release and a medical consent form prior to playing. Forms will be verified prior to and on first day of games.
All participants will receive a League t-shirt.
League Registrar: Tammy Rathburn
General Information: firstname.lastname@example.org