Club Info: Referees
Recreational (CSC) and Competitive (Sting)
307-631-2271 or 307-287-5790
Referee Links And Reference Materials
Please refer to the following information to register for all CSC games.
- Prior to being assigned any Games you must have registered for the year 2011 through USSF. (If you have taken the class in January or August you are already registered.) If you are not sure of your status, you will need to contact Kevin Skaggs through Wyoming Youth Soccer Website or email him at firstname.lastname@example.org. He can tell you if you are registered and direct you on how to renew your registration. CSYSA requires this in order to be paid.
- You will need to register through RefSelect for assignments. This is the system we use to assign games to referees. To register you must go to: http://www.refselect.com/refselect/index.do?league=CSC
- You will answer "no" the first question and then proceed on to complete the information Personal Info, Email, Phone, Address. Upon registering you will receive an email and I will need to active your registration. Your email will give you a password to login and you will need to change it to something you can remember! After activation you can begin entering your availability for games up to 28 days out!
- Using Refselect is simple. After login there is a tutorial to help guide you through the process of signing up for games! After the assignments are made you will receive an email verifying your assignment. You MUST REPLY by email to be officially on the game. If I do not hear from you in a timely manner, you may be UNassigned. If you are unable to do the game you can also decline through the email.
- Game etiquette: You will be required to arrive at least 15 minutes prior to the game, PREFERRABLY 30 minutes prior. This is extremely helpful especially at the beginning of the season for pregame instructions and field inspection!!
- Payment: Payment for CSYSA games (Sting games) are made 3 times during the season. All reports are sent directly to CSYSA either by phone or by internet. If you have not registered with CSYSA in the past you also must do so by contacting: 303-346-2777 Tuesday-Friday and contacting the referee coordinator. The CSYSA website also has pertinent information regarding the spring season. Follow prompts to Programs - Referees- Please review this site prior to your first assigned game. If you do not sign up with them you will not get paid for Sting games that you work so you must sign up with CSYSA.
- CSC recreational division will pay twice during the season. Those having earned at least $50 will be paid at the mid point of the season. At the end all remaining balances will be paid.
QUESTIONS? You can contact by Email at email@example.com
Referee Pay Scale
Advanced referee pay is determined by CYS. Recreation, Rec Plus and Adult pay rates are as follows:
See www.coyouthsoccer.org for ref pay for Colorado League games (Sting).
See www.wyomingsoccer.com for ref pay for Wyoming league games.