Programs: Cheyenne Soccer Club Adult League
For more information contact Tammy Rathburn at 635-GOAL(4625).
Adult Recreation - 12 games, 8 v 8 on a U12 field.
Dates for 2013 Adult League Soccer
Games to begin July 10th through mid-September
Games will be played Wednesday & Saturday 5:30PM (there may be some 5:00PM & 6:00PM games on Saturday)
- Discounted early-bird player registration is $70 if registered by May 4th.
- After May 4th, registration will be $80.
- Registration closes June 7th.
- Sponsorship/team fee will be $300 per team and must be paid by June 16th.
Players who register less than two weeks prior to July 10th (first set of games) must provide own matching jersey without reduction in fees assessed. If player doesn't have a specified team they may be put on a waiting list.
Last day to register will by June 7th unless authorized by league registrar and team captain.
Registrations will be closed approximately 4 weeks prior to the first game of the season. Players can be placed on a waiting list after this time, however, there is no guarantee these players will be placed on a team for that season.
Adult League Refund Policy
- Refund request must be received prior to the late registration deadline to receive full refund minus $5.00 from paid registration fee for admin fee.
- If refund request is received after late registration date and before first scheduled games played by any one team you will receive your paid registration fee minus $29.00 ($18.00 for insurance, $6.00 for shirt, $5.00 for admin fee).
- Full refund if requested for medical reasons minus the cost of insurance, admin fee, and shirt ($29).
- No refunds will be given after the first games played by any one team in the league.
- Players must wear a team jersey of matching color and with a number on the back.
- Placement on same team with same sponsor as prior season will result in using shirt from previous year.
The entire team has acquired shirts/jerseys from another source (i.e. sponsor provided or team members purchase their own, matching, shirts). No refunds for shirt fees.
In this instance, shirts provided by someone other than Cheyenne Soccer Club should reference the team sponsor, have unique numbers on the jerseys, and be of a color approved by a Cheyenne Soccer Club adult league registrar.
All teams must provide a sponsor/team fee to offset the costs of the season. Sponsorship/team fee is $300 per team per year. Sponsorship forms and payments must be turned in to Cheyenne Soccer Club within 3 weeks prior to the first game.
If a team does not have a corporate sponsor, they may split the sponsorship fee among the players, but this must be decided by the above deadline.