Programs: Youth Rec
Registration fees for the upcoming Fall 2013/Spring 2014 season are:
- Under 4, Under 6, and Under 8 Fall & Spring - $65 per child / Fall or Spring only - $47.50 per child
- Under 10 & Up Fall & Spring - $80 per child / Fall or Spring only - $55 per child
- After Monday, July 8, 2013, the player's name will be placed on a waiting list and a $20 late fee will be charged.
- After Friday, February 28, 2014, the player's name will be placed on a waiting list and a $20 late fee will be charged.
- There are scholarships available for those in need of financial assistance. Please download the form from the forms page under the resources tab prior to registering your child and email it to email@example.com or mail it to: PO Box 2774, Cheyenne, WY 82003. A voucher number will be given to those who qualify so registration can be completed.
Soccer Swap and Soccer Expo Day Held prior to the spring season
We will be holding a soccer swap and soccer expo day. More information will be posted at a later date. If your child needs gear, an assortment of shoes, shin pads, socks, goalie gloves, and jersys are available for FREE. Join us for a FUN filled evening
On-Line Registration Information for Fall 2013 and Spring 2014 Seasons
Fall 2013 Season
To guarantee your child a spot on a team this coming fall soccer season, please register him/her by midnight Monday, July 8th. After Monday, July 8th, registrations will only be accepted if there is room in your child's division and a $20 LATE FEE will be charged.
Spring 2014 Season
To guarantee your child a spot on a team this coming spring 2014 soccer season, please register him/her by Friday, February 28, 2013. Registrations after Friday, February 28, 2014, will only be accepted if there is room in your child's division and a $20 LATE FEE will be charged.
If players are registered for both fall 2013 and spring 2014 sessions, they will remain on the same team for both sessions. The jersey received in the fall will be the player’s jersey for the spring.
Soccer practices may be held three times per week prior to the start of the season and two times per week during the season. Scrimmages, non-league games and scheduled evening games count as practices. Coaches are limited to three contacts with players per week. Times and locations of practices will be determined by each coach.
Registration is open for the following seasons:
Registration is open for COACHES and TEAM PARENTS (No Charge)
The registration fee includes a uniform shirt and a team picture for fall/spring or fall only registrations.
Team Age Brackets Fall 2013/Spring 2014 Season
8-1-09 to 7-31-11
8-1-07 to 7-31-09
8-1-05 to 7-31-07
8-1-03 to 7-31-05
8-1-01 to 7-31-03
8-1-99 to 7-31-01
8-1-97 to 7-31-99
Tentative Dates for Fall 2013
Practices Start: Week of August 12th
First Game: August 24th
Team Pictures: September 7th
Last Game: September 28th
Coaches receive rosters: August 4th via email
Games are played primarily Saturday mornings. We will also have Tuesday or Thursday evening games the first two weeks of the fall season.
Dates for Spring 2014
Practices Start: Week of April 7th
First Games: April 19th
Last Games: May 17th
Coaches receive rosters: March 31st via email
Games are played primary Saturday mornings. We will also have Tuesday or Thursday evening games the last two weeks of the spring season.
Cheyenne Soccer Club Refund Policy
- $5.00 deducted from registration fee paid for any cancellation.
- A total of $20.00 deducted from registration fee paid if requested after July 31st for fall/spring registrations but prior to the first scheduled game of the fall season or after February 28th for spring only registrations but prior to the first scheduled game of the spring season.
- Full refund if requested for medical reasons minus the cost of a shirt if received and minus $5.00 cancellation fee.
- No refund after first game.
- Refund of the difference between the fee for two seasons and the fee for one season if requested and the child is registered for both fall and spring; this refund is made only up to February 28th.
- Cheyenne Soccer Club will provide a team shirt.
- Parents and players are responsible for the following:
- Shorts or pants
- Shinguards and socks which must cover the shinguards
- A soccer ball to take to practice (U4, U6-U8, size 3; U10-U12, size 4; U14-U16/19, size 5)
- Athletic or soccer shoes (no metal cleats or shoes with toe cleat)
- Eye and mouth guards are optional