The Adult Recreational league is a coed league made up of female and male adults ages 18 and older.
- Each team will play 12 games, 8 v 8 on a U12 field.
Dates for 2017 Adult League Soccer
- Games to begin June 6th through mid-August.
- Games will be played Tuesday & Thursday starting at 5:30PM.
- Captains may add players to your team at any time (as long as the league has not met its 200 max. participants) after they have registered online.
- Registration will CLOSE May 9th.
- Each player must register individually.
- Discounted early-bird player registration is $85 if registered by April 15th.
- After April 15th, registration will be $100.
- The first 200 registered participants will be allowed to play in adult league soccer. Registration will close May 9th.
- Players who register less than two weeks prior to June 6th (first set of games) must provide own matching jersey without reduction in fees assessed.
- Players registering less than 4 weeks prior to the start of games and who do not have a specified team may be put on a waiting list. There is no guarantee of placement on a team for that season when registering late.
Sponsorship/team fee will be $350 per team and must be paid by May 1st.